Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Entry: 114.01.01

I should figure out some particular goal or what I want to achieve this year.

That's intensely tricky when most of what you do reduces down to the happiness of yourself and others, however -- and "make people happy and be happy" sounds weak as an aim. Perhaps I could work more on getting Division Capsuleer closer to other divisions and pushing the progressive arguments within the Foundations?

Or I could take my projects like Safe Harbour and various shareholdings, and devote attention to them.

Or even see what I can find about The Sanctuary. They seem to be doing interesting things these days.

Or, more likely, spend my time doing bits of all in some capacity -- and far more cuddled up with Scruffs and not thinking about the world outside our place. The trials of being a capsuleer... although getting "our place" sorted would be a good goal in itself.

Happy new year, logs.

No comments:

Post a Comment