Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Entry: 114.01.09

Yeah. I think I have a nice little list of things to start with doing.
  • Get our place built. (Things to consider: modularity and sturdiness for moving from ship to ship.)
  • Poke at The Sanctuary. (Things to consider: feasibility of Pure Blind; substantiation of rumour and establishing what I want.)
  • Develop shareholdings and projects: SHP, et al.. (Things to consider: we'll see when we get to them.)
  • Increased cohesion between Division Capsuleer and others and a greater uptake of the progressive ideology within the Foundations. (Things to consider: Alpha; Beta; Zegerth; internal political landscape of other divisions.)
  • Sleepers and Takmahl. (Things to consider: accessing most Takmahl sites.)
Beyond the first, no one takes notable priority over the other.

I do hope Scruffs ends up where he wants to be, on a tangential note. With his wondering about what to do, where to go, and so on, we've been one of the groups he's considered -- and yeah, were he to join we'd be together more easily.

It's not, well, a comfortable road, a lot of the time, though. The people who look at you and see anything beyond a Foundations or National association are few and far between; the people who take that into consideration and, on balance, don't mind, even rarer. Not to mention that even a spell with the Nation is considered a permanent and indelible blemish to a reputation by most of those aforementioned.

That he'd even entertain the idea is... I suppose the word would be flattering. For him to offer himself to that, I mean, and fundamentally for my sake, but I do have the nagging concern that ultimately he might find it better elsewhere. Perhaps this is just me being overprotective of my Scruffs? I don't know. I hope wherever he goes, he's as happy as possible with it. And I sound so sentimental. Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment