I'm going to ask about working with DivNova, I think, in a reasonably meaningful capacity. It's the kind of thing that I was trained for, after all, and what better way to promote synergy than have someone from DivC work with them? With any luck, the overseers involved will be happy with the notion, but regardless, it's a step in the right direction.
Sometimes I worry that they might think I push too hard on the disclosure of information and so on, even though I have no intention of anything but just getting everything working together more cohesively at all levels: what good is it if the tapestry only comes together viewed from afar?
The move has motivated me in general, though. I saw some old school IGS talk, not all so long ago: Silver in Naqam, Aria Jenneth's Children of Naught writing...
It almost makes me want to write something similar, despite my disdain for the IGS. It would, at least, be a worthwhile gauge of how it's changed since I last bothered with that particular level of hell, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment